SEO: Treviso, Trieste, Udine, Milan and La Spezia, starting a new series of presentations on the book: “Here they fought!” – Remembering WW1 in order to not repeat.
It’s close to start a tour of presentations of “Here they fought! 1914 – 1918” the book published by Hoepli. This tour starts after a series of successful presentations concluded in November and December in Milan and Genova together with Marco Albino Ferrari, Director of the Magazine Meridiani Montagne, Lorenzo Cremonesi, War Journalist of Corriere della Sera and Andrea Plebe, Culture Journalist of Secolo XIX. It now continues in Veneto, Friuli and Liguria and then returns to Milan.
Upcoming venues and dates:
– Villorba, Treviso Libreria LOVAT 25 February;
– Trieste, Libreria LOVAT 26 February;
– Udine, Libreria Einaudi, 27 February;
– Milan – Italian Alpine Club, 2 March;
– Milan – Military Library, March 15th;
– La Spezia – Ricci Library, March 17;
– Milan – Ass. Naz. Alpini, March 22nd.
Many thanks to Raffaello Spironelli, Writer | Fausto Biloslavo, War Journalist | Enrico Folisi, Professor and Writer | Roberto Monguzzi, Vice President of CAI Milano for introducing and presenting the book with me.
Looking forward to see you!
© Franconiphotos.eu – all rights reserved.